Continuing Professional Development
High quality CPD is the means by which professionals in the education sector maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge and skills.
This has a direct benefit for individuals, schools and for the quality of outcomes for our young people.
A Quality Offer:
All CPD and training will be quality assured and will meet the five pillars of the Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development:
1. Professional development should have a focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes.
2. Professional development should be underpinned by robust evidence and expertise.
3. Professional development should include collaboration and expert challenge.
4. Professional development programmes should be sustained over time.
5. Professional development must be prioritised by school leadership.
All of the schools that join the Inspiration Teaching School Hub are entitled to our Trust-wide CPD for free.