Early Career Framework
We’re pleased to announce that we are partnering with education charity Ambition Institute to deliver a bespoke induction programme for Early Career Teachers (ECTs) that enables schools to meet the new statutory requirements for ECTs. This Department for Education-funded programme is designed to develop the knowledge and skills of early career teachers.
Those doing the training will learn:
- The content of the early career framework, including behaviour, instruction, curriculum assessment and self-regulation.
- What effective teaching looks like, putting them on the path to becoming an expert in teaching.
- How to keep getting better, so they can continue to improve in their careers.
Benefits to your school include:
- Improved wellbeing and job satisfaction of NQTs.
- Attract and retain staff.
- A two-year package of support.